Money

Aimee Post time 2015-1-12 18:07:21 |Show all posts
please tell me where i can download the windows phone app

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2015-1-12 18:08:37 |Show all posts
please use the ip camera finder to find the remote ip of camera in lan then use the browser to access camera in windows phone

for more help,you can view our FAQ, http://www.eye4.so/FAQ/
Skype ID:support1_vstarcam ,  Email: support3@vstarcam.com

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

millinan Post time 2017-10-25 21:30:14 |Show all posts
I think Windows version of app is not yet developed. You can download Android and iOS version of apps from Tutu app.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2017-10-26 10:19:40 |Show all posts
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks for your email, if you want to download APP, please follow the ways below:
1,Windows APP download site link: http://www.eye4.so/download/
2,For phone APP:
1. Go to VStarcam official download website: www.Eye4.so, and download the APP according to your phone’s system.
2. The APP can also be downloaded in google play, APPle store,360 mobile assistant and pea pods etc.
3. Scan QR code below to download the APP.
BBS1112.png

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

asteroider Post time 2018-6-12 09:34:20 |Show all posts
Anyone managed to get this working properly on windows either a desktop or phone?

The download links here for the 'Windows App' and the "Plug for IE' download files which when unzipped fail to execute with no reason on a Nokia 925 so I can find no way to access this camera on my phone as advertised.

At least the Eye4 app works on Windows... but ONLY on an Ethernet cable.    When I set wifi, I see my router, select it and enter the password and after configuring it it vanishes from the list and only other non-configured routers are visible.  Yet the camera is not connected to the WIFI router, and no mac addresses are wiating for approval either.

Seems this product .. the latest model Vstarcam C24S  does not work properly with Windows.
I feel like I have shelled out a lot of money for a pup.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

asteroider Post time 2018-6-12 11:53:40 |Show all posts
Edited by asteroider at 2018-6-12 11:56 \n\nYes confirmed this product does not work with Windows properly. Either Windows Nokia phones like the 925 nor windows 10 desktops.
I cannot get the wifi to be visible from either windows device even when configuring the allegedly shared mac address for the cameras wired/wifi cards)
Even configuring the mac in the router makes no difference.  The camera can see the network but when you remove the ethernet cable and it reboots it never comes up on wifi and is not visible to router on windows phone.
The windows phone 'ie plug' and 'camera finder' fail to install on windows phone, but do install on Windows 10 desktop (but the former does NOT work under IE! go figure! works under firefox/chrome.)  You cannot configure a push alarm (like email) from either the eye4 desktop app or the browser local ip address/port interface. It appears this can ONLY be done in the Android phone app!!  Not happy.

Interested to hear from the Vstarcam tech staff.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile version|网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|网络摄像机|NVS|vstarcam ip camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2018-6-23 01:08 , Processed in 0.098734 second(s), 25 queries .