C16S-security-camera
!show!: 5919|Reply: 2

C7837-WIP Hourly Cruise Lap/Reboot

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

maxxxxpower Post time 2016-5-25 23:24:35 |Show all posts
Alright, since no one wanted to answer my question about the unwanted internet connections my camera (and others) were making, and the accompanying question of hourly cruise/reboots, I'll just repost it here.

Once an hour, on the hour, my device does a cruise lap, almost as if it has rebooted itself.

I do not see any setting for this nor how to turn it off. The device log is really unhelpful and doesn't tell me if it rebooted or what.

I have factory reset the device 3 times now and it has the newest firmware, but still has this same issue.

Help!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2016-5-31 15:10:37 |Show all posts
1. Pls use the factory standard adaptor and ensure a stable power supply
2. IP or Port conflict. When several cam work together, that may happen. Use the IP camera finder tool to check it and set the fixed IP and port under "network", download link www.eye4.so

3. Upgrade the firmware to the latest one with upgrade tool.

Software download link www.eye4.so

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

maxxxxpower Post time 2016-6-2 04:22:33 |Show all posts
Thanks for the response!

1. I am using the adaptor that came with it and it is plugged direct into the wall with nothing else.
2. I only have 2 cameras - they have separate IPs and use different onvif ports. The IPs are static. The Vstarcam has the latest firmware using the tool.

I do not use any software to monitor these cameras and log into them direct using the webgui as needed.

I have done ANOTHER factory reset today, set everything back up, and still the same issue. Anything else to try?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:49 , Processed in 0.052477 second(s), 22 queries .