Return to forum Add thread
!show!: 6541|Reply: 16

Camera C7838WIP not work

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

rgl67 Post time 2017-8-5 05:40:56 |Show all posts
Status: Device powers on, IR lights come on....  but Camera not connect...

I press "reset button" for a little longer, about 15-30 seconds, but still the camera does not move or connect to my network

I repeat this, many time... but not rotate.

What happened ?  This has a solution?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Administrator

hbadmin Post time 2017-8-8 16:39:34 |Show all posts
Hi,
camera reset: you can see a "reset" button nearby the power jack, when camera is power on , press this reset button all the time, about 10-20 seconds, sometimes just 1-3 seconds, the camera will reboot, the pan-tilt will rotate, then it reset to factory settings successfully.

Regarding the issue of connection fail, please check the wifi information:

1 Please make sure the phone has connected the router wifi well.
2 The camera does not support 5G frequency wifi for the moment, only works with 2.4G wifi, so please double check it.
3 There is no special characters or space in the wifi SSID and wifi password, and the SSID is not hidden,
4The length of the password is not more than 31 characters. Make sure the router password you input is correct and accurate, otherwise it cannot connect.
5 Please place the camera within 5 meters of the router. Keep the smart phone closer to camera, as closer as possible
6 If you wired the camera to your router and then setup the WiFi, then once put in the wifi password and click ‘done’, please unplug ethernet cable, otherwise, the wifi settings would not take effect. Regarding the issue of connection fail, please check the wifi information:

1 Please make sure the phone has connected the router wifi well.
2 The camera does not support 5G frequency wifi for the moment, only works with 2.4G wifi, so please double check it.
3 There is no special characters or space in the wifi SSID and wifi password, and the SSID is not hidden,
4The length of the password is not more than 31 characters. Make sure the router password you input is correct and accurate, otherwise it cannot connect.
5 Please place the camera within 5 meters of the router. Keep the smart phone closer to camera, as closer as possible
6 If you wired the camera to your router and then setup the WiFi, then once put in the wifi password and click ‘done’, please unplug ethernet cable, otherwise, the wifi settings would not take effect.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

rgl67 Post time 2017-8-9 03:58:22 |Show all posts
hbadmin replied at 2017-8-8 16:39
Hi,
camera reset: you can see a "reset" button nearby the power jack, when camera is power on , pr ...

Thanks for your information. But I have followed every point 1 - 6... result is same... camera not work.

I have 4 cameras ... only one is blocked, I can not reset it...

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

rgl67 Post time 2017-8-9 04:04:31 |Show all posts
I do not wanna waste any more time. Someone can tell me if it's broken forever...

Thanks

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Administrator

hbadmin Post time 2017-8-9 09:13:51 |Show all posts
rgl67 replied at 2017-8-9 03:58
Thanks for your information. But I have followed every point 1 - 6... result is same... camera not ...

1, you can press this "reset button" for a little more time, for example, half an minute, I think it can works.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

rgl67 Post time 2017-8-10 06:17:22 |Show all posts
hbadmin replied at 2017-8-9 09:13
1, you can press this "reset button" for a little more time, for example, half an minute, I think  ...

This is definitely not the solution ...do not reset...

I will take it ...to a technical service.

Thank you,

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2017-8-11 09:23:54 |Show all posts
rgl67 replied at 2017-8-10 06:17
This is definitely not the solution ...do not reset...

I will take it ...to a technical service.

Dear sir,
Firstly, For reset, please press this "reset" button for a little long time, for example, about half a minute;
Secondly, check the power supply's indicator lamp, if it is dim or flashing, It may cause abnormal.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

chubby Post time 2017-11-23 16:59:49 |Show all posts
My camera also got issue after cleaned up the camera. This camera only bought few months. Can we clean up the IP Cam? There is no instruction saying that we cannot clean it?

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

giheziw Post time 2018-12-27 17:46:49 |Show all posts
The importance of the link is exaggerated for the people. The reflection and assignment help Australia - nsw-writers.com is visited for the occupied items. The acute term is inducted for the theme collection for the studies in the ambit of the regular ambit in life.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2018-12-28 15:40:10 |Show all posts
giheziw replied at 2018-12-27 17:46
The importance of the link is exaggerated for the people. The reflection and assignment help Austral ...

Dear all,
for more detailed instruction on how to use IP camera, please visit at http://www.eye4.so/FAQ/?p=1417

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to forum Add thread
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2022-12-6 11:34 , Processed in 0.066983 second(s), 30 queries .