!show!: 2225|Reply: 2

C7837WIP Camera connectivity issue

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

bhasramesh Post time 2017-10-16 23:06:36 |Show all posts
Hi

i have problem with C7837WIP model IP Cam.

1. When i connect the LAN Cable and check the camera on my androide phone. PnPCam app. its shows ONLINE.
    BUT when i connect through wifi mode, camera shows "OFFLINE".

2. When i want to use this camera to view in locally only without internet, i cant see camera ONLINE.  
    but if i connect internet connection to the local router then i can see camera ONLINE.
    CAN I USE THIS CAMERA TO VIEW LOCAL NETWORK WOTHOUT INTERNET OR WHAT?

PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION FOR ABOVE TWO ISSUE.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2017-11-29 16:12:03 |Show all posts
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks for your message,   please tell me your camera UID, if the camera UID have the prefix VSTA, you must keep both your camera and phone connect to internet, I  advice you'd better use Eye4 APP, the PnP is the old APP.
Please connect connect camera well to phone APP and keep camera online, then you can cut off internet, the camera will keep online in local area network environment.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2017-11-29 16:12:03 |Show all posts
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks for your message,   please tell me your camera UID, if the camera UID have the prefix VSTA, you must keep both your camera and phone connect to internet, I  advice you'd better use Eye4 APP, the PnP is the old APP.
Please connect connect camera well to phone APP and keep camera online, then you can cut off internet, the camera will keep online in local area network environment.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2020-6-6 07:29 , Processed in 0.052495 second(s), 28 queries .