C16S-security-camera
!show!: 4972|Reply: 4

Camera appears disconnected

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Danielastev Post time 2018-10-19 01:19:23 |Show all posts
Hi, I've been having problems since yesterday because both cameras suddently appears as disconnnected. I've reset both of them and worked ok while I was at home. Today one of them appears again as disconnected and the other one barely function. I bought those cameras on march and never had a problem until yesterday. What can be the problem? Thanks a lot

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2018-10-22 17:17:55 |Show all posts
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks for your message, is camera offline,  Regarding the offline issue, please refer to the guide in this link for troubleshoting first: http://www.eye4.so/FAQ/wp-conten ... a-shown-offline.pdf

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Mauotto Post time 2019-12-4 00:06:46 |Show all posts
Hi, I have the same problem of Danielastev: when I try to connect with the cam (C31S-X4), using eye4 android app, the cam try to connect but after a while appear offline. I must disconnect the power supply to solve the problem. I 've followed the guide above also.
After that , my cam is motorized and look in a specific direction, it would be useful, if the power supply fall down, that the cam return to the same specific position. Is it possible for the future?
Thank You  

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2019-12-6 10:39:14 |Show all posts
Mauotto replied at 2019-12-4 00:06
Hi, I have the same problem of Danielastev: when I try to connect with the cam (C31S-X4), using eye4 ...

Hi, Sir,
First. please connect camera to router with lan cable,  or change another Lan cable.
if the power supply fall down, camera will auto restart, So it will return to the same specific positions, So please keep camera power on all the time.

Use magic Report

5#
!post_deleted!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:53 , Processed in 0.068790 second(s), 29 queries .