!show!: 2824|Reply: 3

C34s record quality

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Nickbirk Post time 2018-11-4 20:38:09 |Show all posts
Hi,

Is it possible to change the quality of the recording on the C34s remotely from a different location to the camera?  I have a 64gb card in there, but it isn't big enough to record a full week, it records just under 6 days.  Can I change to lower quality setting so that it uses less space?

I looked in Eye4 app and programme, but changing the quality only seems to reduce the quality for viewing, unless I am missing something.  Any ideas?  Please help if you can!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2018-11-5 16:17:23 |Show all posts
Hi, Sir/Madam,
The recording resolution have been seted, fixed, cannot be changed,  it will auto record 1080P video clip,  
in generally speaking,  64GB , can record about 6-7 days, it is loop recording;
the quality can only reduce for viewing.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Nickbirk Post time 2018-11-5 17:07:43 |Show all posts
Thanks.

So it is not possible when remotely?  You can reduce the quality when on the same wifi and logging in to the settings through the IP address.  But if the camera reboots, it will go back to full quality again.  Is there a way to stop it changing back when it reboots?

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2018-11-6 10:40:10 |Show all posts
Nickbirk replied at 2018-11-5 17:07
Thanks.

So it is not possible when remotely?  You can reduce the quality when on the same wifi and  ...

Dear Sir/Madam,
You are advised to use our PC or phone APP to remotely control camera,  you can reduce the quality for viewing, but canno't set the recording quality,
the record quality have fixed as default 1080P, cann't be changed, what 's more,  if camera reboot, the view settings will return to initial settings.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:21 , Processed in 0.085515 second(s), 22 queries .