C16S-security-camera
!show!: 2855|Reply: 2

C7824WIP

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

antonio007 Post time 2019-2-27 00:38:47 |Show all posts
Good evening! Tell me what to do, IP camera model C7824WIP, UID: VSTA-278878-CEWMP. The problem is the following, everything worked well and one day began to reboot every 1-2 minutes while the indicator always blinks green. Reset to the factory does not work (clamp and hold at least a minute, does not reset). Go to the WEB interface does not work(Asks for login, password, enter and no result). Trying to reflash doesn't work(Tried using the program IP CAMERA FINDER V1.0.0.5 says "other upgrades,error code=8" what it means don't know on the Internet information there. Tried through the app-pnp-Upgrade-vstarcam program, too unsuccessfully, writes " Can not be accessed, please check the device to make sure it work correctly.") Read that you can flash through a flash drive, but you need to throw off the UID: VISTA-278878-CEWMP, you send files that need to throw off on a flash drive and in the camera. Or tell me what to do???????

!threads!

Friends

Money

Administrator

hbadmin Post time 2019-3-18 17:29:02 |Show all posts
Dear Customer,
Normally, the camera power supply is always on without blink, maybe the voltage is lower, So I advise you to rechange a new power supply,
what 's  more, you have said that camera upgrade failed in IP camera finder, please send me a picture on this error.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2019-3-18 17:30:37 |Show all posts

Dear Customer,
Normally, the camera power supply is always on without blink, maybe the voltage is lower, So I advise you to rechange a new power supply,
what 's  more, you have said that camera upgrade failed in IP camera finder, please send me a picture on this error.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:53 , Processed in 0.057938 second(s), 28 queries .