!show!: 928|Reply: 1

Night vision cannot be set to ALWAYS ON - C82R

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

catalin.marin Post time 2019-3-31 04:22:57 |Show all posts
Hello,

I have just bought a C82R camera and the only ways to set the IR are Off and Automatic. I really need a ALWAYS ON option. I have the latest firmware and I have tried with the web app, android app and windows app.

The underlying problem is that the camera cannot decide when to turn IR on or of (when in Automatic mode). At dusk or at dawn, it switches for hundreds of times between on and off.

The camera needs an interval for the intensity of the light, not a fixed value, to decide to turn on or off the IR. Maybe the code of the auto IR feature compares the light intensity to a reference value, not to the limits of a tolerance interval.

Please pass this message to the development team and please include a fix in a firmware release as soon as possible, otherwise I will have no option but to return the camera.

Thank you!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2019-4-1 14:11:10 |Show all posts
Dear Customer,
The IR night version can set closed or auto,  if select auto, it will be unusefull in day time, but it will auto open in dark environment.
Please note that here is no time schedule plan to set IR.  Of course, I will upload your view to my leader right now.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2020-8-6 20:21 , Processed in 0.145294 second(s), 28 queries .