C16S-security-camera
!show!: 40|Reply: 5

G43S cannot motion record

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

gdspd8 Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
Hi, after upgraded to the latest firmware of 48.53.25.28, my G43S is unable to perform motion recording or press app to record. Nothing is saved.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts
Hi, Sir/Madam,
First, please open your phone APP, activate the motion detection alarm settings, and what's more, go to your phone settings, open the permission and notifications for Eye4.
if you want to save motion detecion video files, please intall SD card or open cloud storage in advance.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

gdspd8 Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts
Hi, it can work. But the video record button press and start to record. Stop to save in album. But I cannot find my recorded video  while viewing in the date stamp video list. It happen on my 2 different IPCAM.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time The day before yesterday 15:27 |Show all posts
gdspd8 replied at 2019-10-11 22:59
Hi, it can work. But the video record button press and start to record. Stop to save in album. But I ...

Hi, sir/Madam,
Thanks for your message,  for ipone, the video files will saved in phone album.
pone android phone, the snapshot photos will saved in phone album, but the video files will save in your phone local storage, eye4 folder in DCIM folder .

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

gdspd8 Post time Yesterday  09:48 |Show all posts
Edited by gdspd8 at 2019-10-13 09:49 \n\nHi, I thought it should save in the microsd card in the ipcam?
The recording is to initiate the ipcam to start record and end it afterward. But I cannot view it in the ipcam sd card. It is not listed.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 3 Hour Before |Show all posts
gdspd8 replied at 2019-10-13 09:48
Edited by gdspd8 at 2019-10-13 09:49 \n\nHi, I thought it should save in the microsd card in the ip ...

Hi,Sir/Madam,
First, please format SD card before recording.
what's more, make sure you can find the SD card storage memeory in your phone APP. if canot find out in your phone APP, please format it with card reader via computer.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2019-10-14 21:59 , Processed in 0.062200 second(s), 24 queries .