Return to forum Add thread
!show!: 9841|Reply: 15

Eye4 Windows PC Client Cant't Login

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Nik Post time 2020-1-5 20:34:27 |Show all posts
Been like this for weeks now. On latest version of Eye4 for Windows but it is never able to login/connect. Tries to connect for a minute and then just re-displays the login prompts as per the image attached. It can't be the ID or password as (a) it takes way too long to come back and (b) they both work on my Android devise with no issues.

Seen other similar posts on this issue recently. Anyone else still having this problem ? Anyone figured it out ? The previous suggestions from VS-support have just shipped out the usual delete/reinstall, turn it off/on rubbish with nothing of any real benefit. Anyone who bothers to even post here would have tried all of those things already !!

As an aside areas of the the vstarcam.com website (eg vstarcam.com/software-download) are very slow and sometimes timeout or 404 is that related ?

Error

Error

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2020-1-10 15:29:33 |Show all posts
Hi, Sir/madam,
the best way to solve this issue is to register a new account.
please remember the username and password in the future.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Oceanracer Post time 2021-3-23 16:11:57 |Show all posts
@Nik. Hi, did you ever solve this issue? this just happened to me on Windows 10 Pro system (like you it works fine on Android device and iOS), I just updated my Windows version to version 1.3.2.8 and now I get  "Eye4 the account does not exist[404]" each time I try my "working" username and password. The only think I thought might block this is my Norton Antivirus but then again same story when I disable it.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2021-3-25 15:57:35 |Show all posts
Oceanracer replied at 2021-3-23 16:11
@Nik. Hi, did you ever solve this issue? this just happened to me on Windows 10 Pro system (like you ...

Dear customer , Sorry for inconvenience caused!
Please remove Eye4 APP from your computer . Then download and save the version 1.3.2.7 again .

Eye4_VStarcam_1.3.2.7.zip

5.78 MB, Downloads: 2115

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

pibomarco Post time 2021-8-16 01:53:21 |Show all posts
I am using 7 VSTARCAM cameras:
4x C24
2x C16S

All cameras works fine on my iphone.

I bought new computer (windows 10) for the office and downloaded and installed EYE4. The installed version is the latest version.

When I log in with existing account, the cameras wouldn't connect (on iphone still working).
I've created new account and when I tried to add multi cameras only 2 cameras were found out of 7.
When I press "start all" for those two cameras the first frame is shown but camera does not connect.

I've deleted, re-isntalled, turned it on and off but no difference. Again on iphone works normal.

My internet connection/WiFi is strong.

When I add cameras manually also nothing happens, cameras does not connect.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Administrator

hbadmin Post time 2021-8-16 18:02:17 |Show all posts
pibomarco replied at 2021-8-16 01:53
I am using 7 VSTARCAM cameras:
4x C24
2x C16S

Dear customer ,
Please mail to support@vstarcam.com to report this problem . Sorry for inconvenience caused!

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

pibomarco Post time 2021-8-23 02:14:33 |Show all posts
Is there a possibility that problem is because my sister also have a computer in her office (it works there) but in my office it doesn’t work. We are connected on the same network/location.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

buddha Post time 2021-9-9 23:21:13 |Show all posts
Hi Everyone,

I am facing one problem, when I am trying open the eye cloud application it is showing the error (error connecting with SSL). If possible so can you advise me how I will fix it the problem.

Thanks

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2021-9-10 10:26:04 |Show all posts
buddha replied at 2021-9-9 23:21
Hi Everyone,

I am facing one problem, when I am trying open the eye cloud application it is showing ...

For your case , please try the following steps:
1. Please unintall the Eye4 from your computer, then install it from the link below:
https://www.vstarcam.com/software-download
Please install it to a different disc of your computer(and non-C disc).
2. If it does not work, please make sure the internet connection on your computer is working fine.
3. If the error still keep poping up, please try to run the Eye4 in compatibility mode: Right click on the Eye4 APP, go to 'Properties', then tap the 'compatibility' and follow the guide in the picture below:
1.jpg

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

buddha Post time 2021-9-11 21:33:50 |Show all posts
Thank you VS support, really appreciated.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to forum Add thread
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2022-5-19 03:23 , Processed in 0.108713 second(s), 33 queries .