C16S-security-camera
!show!: 625|Reply: 4

cloud not working

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

cristipapa Post time 2020-2-27 01:26:36 |Show all posts
hi i have renew my cloud but it doesn't register on cloud only on memory card .please can you help me thank you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2020-2-28 21:39:59 |Show all posts
hi i have renew my cloud but it doesn't register on cloud only on memory card .please can you help me thank you.

Hi, Sir/Madam,
To open the cloud storage service for the camera, please launch the mobile phone APP, find the camera→click the three dots in the upper right corner of the camera→enter the cloud storage option→click “activate”.
If it’s the first time for the device to open cloud storage service, you can get a cheap three-month trial of the service.
If you have enjoyed the cheap trial of cloud storage for three months, you need to purchase a package to continue using the cloud storage service.
Please refer to the pricing on the APP for relevant packages and prices.

Use magic Report

3#
!post_deleted!

!threads!

Friends

Money

marialace Post time 2020-9-10 18:27:59 |Show all posts
Edited by marialace at 2020-9-10 18:30 \n\nHi, today i paid 99 coupon for the 3-Month trial (renewal) for camera. And service not work, is imposible acces to cloud eye4.
Saldo de la entrada 99 me pone en mi app. I paid 1,09 € and not possible acces to cloud. What is the problem? Thanks. I hope your news.

I have already done all this:

1. Update your phone APP to the latest version.
2. Go to phone settings-->Alarm settings-->disable "motion detection alarm".

Please help, not work cloud.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Administrator

hbadmin Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
marialace replied at 2020-9-10 18:27
Edited by marialace at 2020-9-10 18:30 \n\nHi, today i paid 99 coupon for the 3-Month trial (renewa ...

Dear customer ,
Thank you for your feedback!
Please leave your camera UID , and the screenshot of camera cloud storage payment receipt . let us check it first.
You can mail to us support4@vstarcam.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2020-9-20 11:50 , Processed in 0.051278 second(s), 29 queries .