!show!: 2190|Reply: 2

Speaker issue with CS26Q and C24S on IP Cam Viewer Pro

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Androidbot Post time 2022-8-12 22:24:39 |Show all posts
Dear friends,

I have recently purchased the following cams CS26Q and C24S and am having problems with the speaker with both models when using IP Cam Viewer Pro (by Robert Chou). There is no such issue with the native Eye4 app however, with IP Cam Pro whenever I press the mic icon and speak into my phone the sound that emits from the camera end will be all distorted to the point no one can understand what is being said.

Apparently, I don't see the exact model driver available for my cameras on the IP Cam Viewer app so am using C25 driver. In fact, I have tried all Vstarcam drivers with no luck.

I was wondering if there is another driver that you folks may know of that could be compatible and may work?

All help appreciated. Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Administrator

hbadmin Post time 2022-8-24 15:26:37 |Show all posts
Dear customer ,
If so , it may be imcompatible with the software IP Camera Viewer Pro.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Androidbot Post time 2022-8-28 15:09:34 |Show all posts
Edited by Androidbot at 2022-8-29 19:59 \n\n

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for the reply. Over the years, I have tried many different ip cams models and brands and all of them had no issues with IP Cam Viewer Pro even the no brand, generic ones worked fine.

I am quite certain the speaker issue may be fixable because IP Cam Viewer still supports other Vstarcam models. As of now, the following models of Vstarcam are supported :

C22
C25
C3x
C7816
C7816 (alt)
C7824
C7837
E7839WI
F6836W
F6836W (2)
H3867WI (2)
T Series

Perhaps, a firmware update could be written/engineered for CS26Q and C24S to work in tandem with the above models as compatible devices? Software developers or engineers at Vstarcam could download the free version of IP Cam Viewer Basic or Lite to conduct trials of compatibility, before releasing the next firmware?

IP Cam Viewer is a very popular app. I hope support will be given to keep your products relevant just like other IP Cams do.

Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:25 , Processed in 0.218732 second(s), 22 queries .