C16S-security-camera
!show!: 89|Reply: 9

IP CAM T6836W Error On Upgrade System

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

assisbr1 Post time 2020-8-2 01:45:22 |Show all posts
Edited by assisbr1 at 2020-8-2 01:52 \n\n Edited by assisbr1 at 2020-8-2 01:49 \n\n Edited by assisbr1 at 2020-8-2 01:46 \n\nHello

I have a T6836W IP CAM and today I use the upgrade system tool too upgrade my cam.

I follow these steps:

1) Run the upgrade system tool as administrator and select IP CAM Type: T Series;
2) Find my cam in the LAN;
3) put my login and password;
4) select Upgrade UI: it works ok until Reboot my cam, and show that is work;
5) select Upgrade UI: it run until show that the firmware was change and the cam will be reboot. Then it still block and not run anymore.

So, after I used the correct software too upgrade my cam it won’t work anymore. I nead your assistance to solve the problem.

Thanks and waiting for answer.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2020-8-3 14:18:39 |Show all posts
Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us!
1. Please download IP Camera  on you Windows computer . Download link : https://www.vstarcam.com/software-download
2. Then make sure your camera and computer work at the same network .
3. Then open IP Camera Finder to detect your camera IP address .  If the tool detects, please double click on IP address , then you will enter into Web browser , you need to input camera username and password .
Camera username is admin . Camera default password is 888888, if you reset camera to factory default .
4. Then choose IE browser , to view camera real-time image .
5. You can reset camera to factory default and configure its network again , to see if works again  .

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

assisbr1 Post time 2020-8-3 20:41:49 |Show all posts
Edited by assisbr1 at 2020-8-4 00:29 \n\n
VS-support1 replied at 2020-8-3 14:18
Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting us!
1. Please download IP Camera  on you Windows computer .  ...

Hello.

Thanks for the answer.

I tried to do this but my cam is not recognized in the LAN anymore after the upgrade. The flash light don’t blink, it still green and the LAN lights don’t blink too. When I plug the LAN cable in the cam + router the light of the port of the router indicate the it is plugged but it won’t be see in the LAN.

Is there any way to force it to be see in the LAN or hard reset? I tried the reset button but it won’t works.

I still waiting for solution.

Thanks.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
assisbr1 replied at 2020-8-3 20:41
Edited by assisbr1 at 2020-8-4 00:29 \n\n

Hello.

Dear customer ,
Thank you for your kind feedback!
If the tool " IP Camera Finder " does not detect camera IP address , there is no method to make it work again .
Sorry for inconvenience caused and appreciate your effort .

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

assisbr1 Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
VS-support1 replied at 2020-8-4 09:00
Dear customer ,
Thank you for your kind feedback!
If the tool " IP Camera Finder " does not detec ...

Only what I have to say to you is that your upgrade method broke the software of my cam, because before to try the upgrade it works very well.

Just wait of my reply in the social networks about what happens.

Thanks, for nothing.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
assisbr1 replied at 2020-8-4 18:36
Only what I have to say to you is that your upgrade method broke the software of my cam, because b ...

Dear customer ,
Thank you for your feedback!
When the camera is upgrading the firmware, the camera and the mobile computer need to work on the same network, and ensure that the camera is always connected to the network and power supply.
Since your camera firmware is relatively old, you need to pay more attention to these two points, otherwise the upgrade will fail and the camera will be damaged.
Sorry for inconvenience caused!

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

assisbr1 Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
VS-support1 replied at 2020-8-5 09:46
Dear customer ,
Thank you for your feedback!
When the camera is upgrading the firmware, the camer ...

My cam and PC was connected to the same network by cable, and always on power supply. I tell you what happens, your upgrade method broke it, not me. It is too old, but before the upgrade works perfectly.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

assisbr1 Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
assisbr1 replied at 2020-8-5 18:35
My cam and PC was connected to the same network by cable, and always on power supply. I tell you w ...

Is there any way to write something in its flash memory to solve de problem an make it to be see in my LAN. Because the router indicate that it is plugged.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
assisbr1 replied at 2020-8-5 18:52
Is there any way to write something in its flash memory to solve de problem an make it to be see i ...

Dear customer ,
We are so sorry for inconvenience caused!
There is no method to make camera work again .
You may buy new camera again .  If you have another T serious camera , we dont suggest you upgrade its firmware , Because they have been discontinued for a long time, and there is no firmware and hardware to maintain.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

assisbr1 Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
So, because your upgrade method an bad information about this method my cam is now a ugly decoration object.

No more vstarcam for me. I gonna buy a new one of Intelbras, it’s a local factory here in Brazil that have a very good support for their clients.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2020-8-11 21:22 , Processed in 0.049783 second(s), 22 queries .