C16S-security-camera
!show!: 5415|Reply: 3

camera stopped working

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

sunny Post time 2013-4-11 02:37:44 |Show all posts
I have owned a H6837WI for 7 months now. Great Ip camera!
Unfortunately lately the IR filter cut was going crazy, on / off constantly during night time.
Yesterday the camera stopped working.
It is stuck in a continuous reboot sequence... The green LED is not blinking anymore, but is on constantly.
The camera once powered starts the boot sequence pan/tilt, then goes steady for about 10 seconds, after that it makes some low strange static noises from the built in speaker, then reboots starting the pan/tilt sequence over and over. I tried resetting the camera with the micro switch in the base of the cam, but it only goes in a strange idle state, where it does not reboot but the LED flashes really slowly. The camera is no more accessible in the LAN adress 192.168.1.126:81. it appears for few seconds in the cam finder tool software but then it goes offline.
I live in Italy, I really love this camera, and i have the Guarantee Card, it has the print of the date of purchase ( September 11 , 2012 ). Since it's still covered from warranty, what do i need to do to have it fixed or replaced? Is there any support center in Italy or do i have to ship it to China? I really need my cameras running for security reasons, i i need a fast replacement. I hope i have assistance from you. I have 5 of these cameras and i am really happy with the dvr software of your company, don't want to change brand.
Kind regards

!threads!

Friends

Money

Administrator

hbadmin Post time 2013-4-24 15:23:08 |Show all posts
dear sir, you mean the camera reboot again and again?
can you try upgrade the camera?you can get the upgrade download tool from cd.gocam.so

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:27 , Processed in 0.052300 second(s), 22 queries .