!show!: 8399|Reply: 1

I cannot connect to my ip cam which i have setup at home via public wifi

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Abby Post time 2013-9-23 11:41:17 |Show all posts
Hi,

I have tried to use the free public wifi (e.g. coffee shop, library, etc) using my 3G mobile, I failed to connect "online" on my cam.  According to the user guide, a 3G mobile should be okay, but it didn't work on my phone.  Can you tell me what additional requirement is needed on my phone (e.g. are there any special feature needed to be enabled on a 3G mobile?)

Besides, one of my friends shared his 3G mobile broadband network with me (i.e. I accessed the WIFI from his mobile), I can access the view-cam remotely.  Does it mean I need to subscribe a broadband plan on my 3G mobile?

Please advise.

Wish you have a happy Mid-Autumn festival and holiday.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2013-9-23 11:43:52 |Show all posts
Dear Customer
Thanks for chosen Vstarcam!
This is Vstarcam technical support. Regarding to your questions, below is the solution:
1, ensure that there is free public WiFi connection to the Internet Well, the picture needs to access the camera phone is connected downstream speeds of up to 50k/s.3G card rate is 15k-150k / s. So 3G card can watch. Make sure that free public wifi network status.
Thanks again for your support to us, if you need any further help, pls contact us freely.
Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:28 , Processed in 0.051427 second(s), 22 queries .