!show!: 5546|Reply: 6

Feedback C7837WIP

[Copy URL]

!threads!

Friends

Money

BEN Post time 2014-10-30 23:47:16 |Show all posts
Dear members and support team,
I owned a H6837WI and I'm thinking of purchasing this C7837WIP. I have 2 objectives here.

1. to get feedback on the product from those who owned this C7837WIP which is quite new. As always, for a new product, I'm sure there are bound to be glitches. So let's hear it from the owners.

2. If there are bugs, we need the support team prompt reply. That is why, can the support team say hi at this thread so that we know you are here with us should we encounter any issue as most of the time, the threads are unanswered. We need support team to allay our fear.

!threads!

Friends

Money

BEN Post time 2014-11-11 02:12:18 |Show all posts
As promised, I'm going to start giving feedback on C7837WIP.  Hope vstarcam support can help to answer certain questions if there are questions in this thread.

1. There's some problem with the IR if we compare C7837WIP with H6837WI and perhaps other models as well.

In C7837WIP, when the IR light is switch off, the auto function(brighten) to change the view to grey colour will be disabled too.

For H6837WI,  when the IR light is switch off, the auto function(brighten) to change view to grey colour will still be active.Now let's say suppose you switch off the IR lights in H6837Wi and you put something in front of the light detector/sensor, the view will become grey colour and it will produce sound.
Because of people complaining the sound, they decided to tie the function of auto greying(brightening) with IR lights. If IR lights switch off, so will the auto function to grey out pictures when light is low/no light.

Eventhough they managed to solve the noise problem when IR light is switch off through workaround , but it created a NEW PROBLEM.
At night,
For this model(C7837WIP), the IR lights seems to be much brighter than H6837WI and because of this, the area being shine by the IR lights are too bright and thus the views becomes blur(grey and blur).  If I switch off the IR lights, the function to brighten the view through greying the view  will be switch off too.
For H6837WI, if the IR lights are too bright, I can switch them off but the function to brighten the view through greying the view will still be active, that means I can still see what is going on.

SUGGESTION:
Create a function to let people CHOOSE whether to tie the IR lights to the brightening(grey) process. Let users determine which is the best way for them based on their needs.  

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

BEN Post time 2014-11-11 02:16:04 |Show all posts
I've seen some C7837WIP owners asking questions but they never shared their experience on the device. I hope everyone can contribute. If you find any bugs or have any recommendations, please add to this threats and we can all discuss together.

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2014-11-11 16:40:20 |Show all posts
1. C series IR:
Turn off both infrared light and IR-CUT switch.
T series IR:
Only turn off infrared light,            
IR-CUT switch still on.

2. thanks your suggetions.

for more help,you can view our FAQ, http://www.eye4.so/FAQ/
Skype ID:support1_vstarcam ,  Email: support3@vstarcam.com

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

BEN Post time 2014-11-12 20:33:59 |Show all posts
VS-support1 replied at 2014-11-11 16:40
1. C series IR:
Turn off both infrared light and IR-CUT switch.
T series IR:

Dear Support,
Hope that you will implement the change which I proposed. The reason is because at night, the PIR light is too bright that it blur everything. Eventhough the IR lights brightness may have contributed to the blurring but I suspect something else is causing the blurriness.
If you allow the IR Cut  to be split from the IR lights, it can help lessen the problem.
During the day, the camera view is good but at night, it is terrible.

If you want to have a look at how blur at night the view is, I can send you the pics

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super Moderator

VS-support1 Post time 2014-11-13 11:44:46 |Show all posts
1. i have fed back about your suggestion to add the option.
2. please send the image to my email,thank you.
email: support3@vstarcam.com

for more help,you can view our FAQ, http://www.eye4.so/FAQ/
Skype ID:support1_vstarcam ,  Email: support3@vstarcam.com

Use magic Report

!threads!

Friends

Money

BEN Post time 2014-11-13 13:25:21 |Show all posts
I've send the pics to you. By the way, please take note of the zoom in and zoom out function using the apk file for android. I've open a thread on that. You may refer to it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

网络摄像机|IP Camera|Network Camera|HD IP Camera|Eye4 Smart Cloud|NVR|VStarcam IP camera bbs    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:40 , Processed in 0.094272 second(s), 24 queries .