1. Find “Mine” – “Feedback” in the App, and fill in the question details and email, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
2. In the manual or after-sales service card of the camera, find the after-sales email or other contact information of the brand, and directly contact the customer service personnel of the brand.
Find the power button of the camera, press and hold the power button for three seconds, and observe whether the working indicator of the camera is on.
Locate the reset button or reset hole of the camera.
1. If it is the reset button, press and hold the reset button with your finger for five seconds and then let go. You will hear the “Please use App for WiFi configuration” prompt sound from the camera, indicating that the reset is successful.
2. If it is the reset hole, find the reset pin in the packing box, insert it into the reset hole, press and hold the reset button for five seconds, let go, and hear the “Please use App for WiFi configuration” prompt sound from the camera, indicating that the reset is successful.
When adding a camera for the first time, make sure the camera is turned on and the working status light is blue slow flashing.
1. Make sure the WiFi account and password are correct.
2. The camera only supports 2.4GHz WiFi and does not support 5G band. Do not use 5G WiFi to configure the network.
3. When adding a camera, make sure the network is smooth. It is recommended that you should operate close to the router.
4. If the QR code distribution fails, try to use the AP distribution (the mobile phone can be added automatically after connecting to the WiFi hotspot sent by the camera and returning to the app); The password should not be complicated and should not contain special characters such as \ ‘.
5. If the two methods are still not equipped with Internet access, it is recommended that you should restart the router and try again.
6. Provide the nameplate label of the router.
1. Make sure that the QR code of the mobile phone is 15 ~ 20cm away from the camera lens when scanning the code. You can try multi-angle scanning.
2. The QR code generated by the mobile phone may be abnormal, which mostly occurs in new mobile phones or models with less market share. At this time, provide us with the screenshot of the QR code and the system version of the mobile phone model.
3. Make sure the lens is clean. You can try the AP distribution network. After the network is connected, check whether there is virtual glue on the lens.
4. If all distribution modes cannot be matched, and the equipment does not respond during distribution, the equipment may be abnormal, please contact us.
A problem with the network will cause the camera to drop. Solution:
1. Ensure that the location where the camera is installed can obtain smooth WiFi signals. It is recommended that the WiFi signal icon be at least 2 or full grids.
2. Restart the camera and router.
3. Judge whether the power of the camera is sufficient. When the battery is insufficient, the camera will automatically shut down.
4. Take the camera next to the router and observe whether the video is smooth. If the camera is still disconnected, it may be the camera hardware failure. Please contact the customer service personnel.
You can use the AP distribution network to add and watch in the “Intranet” (WiFi with mobile phone connected to camera) environment. You can’t watch remotely.
After waking up the camera, enter the camera System settings-WiFi settings, select a new WiFi network, and follow the prompts on the App interface to complete the switch.
Please check whether the SIM card traffic is sufficient, or if the old card is used again and bound by the machine card, try to unbind it before using it.
When the device is powered off at low power, it will not be restarted when the charger is inserted for charging.
The equipment is equipped with a low-power protection mechanism. When the battery power is too low, the equipment will automatically shut down in order to protect the battery life. To use the equipment during charging, please switch on and off again.
A: The equipment is in sleep state during high-speed movement, and the base station switching fails. It needs to be switched on and off again.
The device network indicator is on for a long time, but the App can’t see the video and is loading all the time.
Please check the signal grid display on the home page of the App to see the signal strength. When the signal is lower than 3 grids, it is very likely that you can’t see the video. Please move the device to a place with strong signal.
1. When registering your account, please select the correct country.
2. When confirming the registered account number, the mobile network is normal.
3. Determine the network and location permissions for the App that has been turned on.
4. You can choose the third party App authorization mode to log in directly, and you can avoid the registration process.
1. Please check if the mobile network is normal.
2. Whether the corresponding country is selected.
3. Whether the account number and password are entered correctly.
4. Uninstall App and then reinstall.
If your friends need to access the camera, you must share the camera with them. They should download the App on their mobile phones, register new accounts and log in.
You enter the system setting of the camera – Device sharing, and the QR code appears; Friends open the App, click “+” in the upper right corner of the home page, select “Scan”, and scan the QR code to add an access camera.
1. Check whether all human body detection settings in the App are enabled (select camera System settings – Alarm settings).
2. It is recommended that you should install the camera at a height of 2-3m and tilt down about 15 degrees to improve the detection range.
3. Improve the detection sensitivity.
4. Detection is limited in scope. It’s difficult to detect the moving objects 8 meters away from the camera.
5. It is not recommended that you install the camera in a small space, which will greatly affect the range of motion detection.
After PIR detects a moving object, start the camera and start screenshots and video recording within one second.
1. If the object moves too fast, it is likely that only the back can be photographed.
2. Adjust the detection sensitivity and improve the detection range.
3. Try to make the camera face to the open environment, which is conducive to improving the spatial range of detection.
1. You need to open the push permission of App to receive push information normally. When you download and log in to the App for the first time, you will be prompted to open the permission. If you select Close, you need to enter the mobile phone system settings – Notification – find the App and turn on the notification permission.
2. Confirm that the notification push permission of the App in the mobile phone settings is turned on, and whether all the mobile alarm settings in the App are turned on. Under normal circumstances, when an exception is detected, a message will appear in the notification bar of the mobile phone. Whether there is sound or vibration depends on the settings of the mobile phone.
The PIR was triggered by mistake, and there may be objects within the detection range that could easily trigger the alarm, such as running air conditioners, cars, trees, etc.
1. It is recommended that you should not install the camera on the side of the road or in crowded scenes.
2. Try not to point the camera at a heat source similar to an outside air conditioner to avoid being triggered by mistake.
3. Try to avoid the camera lens directly facing the sun’s rays to avoid being triggered by mistake.
4. Adjust the sensitivity of detection to reduce the detection range of the camera.
5. An alarm plan can be set to reasonably divide the time period for the camera to alarm. (Some device models may not have this function) .
6. It is recommended that you should set the maximum shooting time of the camera to 15 seconds.
Use a 5V / 2A power adapter (If there is no power adapter of this specification, it can be replaced by another 5V voltage adapter) to connect to the charging line, insert it into the USB charging port of the camera, and observe whether the next indicator light is on.
Please check whether the charging indicator is on when charging. If it is on, the charging is successful. If the light is not on, it indicates that the charging has failed. Check whether the power adapter and charging line are faulty, and check whether there are abnormalities at the charging interface of the camera.
The battery life of the camera depends on the working times of the camera. The more the camera is awakened to work, the faster the battery power is consumed. According to the laboratory test data, if the camera is triggered 15 times a day, the battery can be used for 3-5 months. If your camera battery runs very fast, check whether the camera is triggered too many times. It is recommended that you should place the camera in a smooth and stable working environment.
Solutions for fast battery consumption:
1. It is not recommended that you install the camera on the side of the road or in crowded scenes.
2. Try not to point the camera at the heat source similar to the external unit of the air conditioner to avoid PIR being triggered by mistake.
3. Try to avoid the camera lens directly facing the sun to avoid PIR false triggering.
4. Adjust the sensitivity of the alarm to reduce the detection range of the camera.
5. The alarm plan can be set to reasonably plan the alarm time period of the camera（ Some equipment models may not have this function)
6. Set the maximum shooting time of the camera to 15 seconds.
7. It is recommended that you should place the camera in a smooth and stable working environment.
Do not charge the camera at low temperatures. Especially in winter, if you need to charge the camera, please take the camera back to the house and put it aside for an hour, wait until the battery temperature warms up, and then charge it.
1. The charging efficiency of the solar panel is low. If the camera alarms too many times, the power consumption of the camera will be much greater than that of the solar panel, and the battery power will be consumed faster.
2. Please check whether the solar panel works normally. Check steps: When the sun is sufficient, check whether the charging indicator of the camera is on and whether the charging status is displayed on the App.
3. Ensure that the solar panel can receive enough sunlight. It is recommended that you should install the panel in an open environment to ensure that it can be exposed to sunshine for more than 5 hours every day.
1. We currently give free 3 days of Cloud storage, which supports normal video recording（ The free project does not promise permanent free)
2. The camera inserts the TF card and records video to the TF card.
After inserting a TF card into the camera’s TF card slot, check whether the capacity of the TF card will be displayed in the System settings – TF card video settings of the device in the App. If it prompts “No TF card detected”, showing TF card recognition failed, please try the following recommendations:
1. Please use brand TF card.
2. TF card can be recognized by the computer.
3. Only FAT32 format is supported.
4. It is recommended that the TF card capacity be between 2-128G.
5. It is recommended that you should use high-speed TF card with Class 4 and above.
6. Try to plug and pull out the TF card more than once.
7. It is recommended that you should try to change a TF card.
8. It may take a little time for the camera to identify the TF card, and wait for about 30s to observe after inserting the card.
1. Click “Cloud Service” on the home page of the App to view cloud recordings, and click “TF Playback” to view the recordings in the TF card. Enter the camera preview video page, select “Message” or “TF playback” to watch it. Click the alarm video file to play it, select the calendar to select the date and time you want to view, the file supports deletion, download, double-speed playback and screenshots.
2. Click the play button on the left side of the alarm picture to jump to the corresponding video.
1. On the “Live preview” page of the camera, click the “Video” icon to start recording, and click “Video” again to end the recording. The video file will be saved in the App “Mine”-“Album”-“Video”, click the corresponding video to play, then click the “Share” icon in the upper right corner, select “Save Video”, the video file will be saved in the phone’s local album . The video in the mobile phone album can be sent to the computer through third-party software, and the video can be played using a computer player.
2. On the “Message” or “TF playback” page of the camera, select the corresponding video file, click the “Download” icon, the video file will be saved in the App “Mine”-“Album”-“Video”, click the corresponding video and play, then click the “Share” icon in the upper right corner, select “Save video”, the video file will be saved in the phone’s local album. The video in the mobile phone album can be sent to the computer through third-party software, and the video can be played using a computer player.
Cloud storage is to save video in Ali Cloud Server. At present, free 3 days of cycle storage is given. If longer storage time is required, you need to pay for the package. There are currently 7 days, 30 days of storage packages.
If you have bought Cloud storage service, and then due to camera failure, and if you need to apply for the refund of cloud storage fee, or if you need to migrate Cloud storage package to the new camera, please contact the customer service personnel directly.
No, the camera is powered by battery and cannot work for 7 * 24 hours. The camera starts recording only after it detects a moving object.
The night vision function of the camera is realized through the infrared principle, and the infrared has a condensing effect. There shall be no shelter or wall within two meters of the camera picture, otherwise infrared rays will gather here, resulting in overexposure.
The camera may not turn on the night vision function. It is recommended that you should switch to the “Automatic night vision” option through software control in the camera System setting – Image setting – Night vision mode – Automatic night in the App.
1. Check whether there is dust / stain on the lens of the camera. It is recommended that you should wipe it with alcohol once.
2. There are still black spots after wiping, and there may be dust on the sensor inside the camera. If the location of the black spots does not affect the monitoring area or the area is small, it will not affect the normal use of the product. If the black spot area is too large, it is recommended that you should contact the customer service personnel.